BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Neverending Endings

They flow through my head, like a beat:
You don't want me, You don't need me.
I imagined something more sweet:
Forever we, We'll sail the sea.

You said:
Let's drink of the fountains of sweet bliss
Let's bathe in the rivers of one soul
Nobody can hold us back unless
We let life try to swallow us whole.

Those memories drown out my tears:
You don't want me, You don't need me.
The lies you told bring back my fears
I am still, still ashamed to be.

I say:
What i remember is that first kiss
The baggage has taken a toll.
There's nothing more that I can miss
Except my heart, which you stole.

2 comments:

alexxe said...

Powerful ending

Anonymous said...

Ug...make my heart sink why dontcha? :P.

*Ditto to Alexx's comment