BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 23, 2009

who would you wanna be?

im going home on wednesday :)

and i'm gonna be stuck up here all alone for two days. haha that SUCKS.


guess what? i made my own sheet music to a song today :) i was so proud of myself!!

how is it possible that music is the only class i'm minorly failing lol and its my second love? hahaha. i have no idea. but anyway, the song i'm learning is vanilla twilight by owl city.. its a bomb song :)


i miss my boyfriend sooo much. Every moment that goes by without me seeing him makes me miss him so much more than i did before. Every day that i don't see him i feel like my heart tears a little bit more.


i miss my friends and family too :( i feel like up here in nowhere'sville, california, i am not myself. a piece of me is seriously missing from my heart. That piece is Calvary Chapel Mid Valley and the Cuff family residence. When i am there, i feel like i am alive and whole.



and who wouldn't want to be alive and whole?

0 comments: