BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 27, 2010

coolers, chipmunks, and california baptist.

Oh, the stories you collect at college.


Last night, me and my new roommate Alexx were getting ready to go to sleep around 2:30 am. I had brought my water jug to put next to bed, so that if i got thirsty in the middle of the night i wouldn't have to waste bottled water. We were laying there in the dark talking about school and boys, and all of a sudden we heard this really weird noise that sounded like a chipmunk!! we panicked and called my brother, who told us to look under all the furniture for the animal. We pounced on the mattress to try to scare the animal to come out so that we could catch it, and my waterbottle dropped on the floor. We didn't hear the noise after that, we decided to go back to bed. Ten minutes later, we heard it even louder. I screamed and jumped into Alexx's arms. As we were standing there holding each other, i looked at my waterbottle and noticed that it was bubbling. We realized that my waterbottle just had high pressure and was letting off a noise like an animal...


so anticlimactic. HAHA.

2 comments:

alexxe said...

Best first night together ever!! Ha ha ha.

happyfungal19 said...

LOL!! Classic!