BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 14, 2009

i still have to unpack the box.


yea. you heard me. the box that got sent here LAST TUESDAY is still sitting here in the middle of mine and lauren's dorm room. i have the laziest butt on campus. i hate hanging things up and it has like five things left in it, lol.. but still. i HATE hanging things up.

i love my boyfriend. he left me the cutest facebook message, haha. it always happens when i get irritated at him or something, and then he just does something that makes me go awww.

so me and lauren have taken a new course in our therapy. we pass a certain pillow if we want to speak to each other. this really works, especially when we really just want to tear each other's hair out.


sidenote. we've never actually fought.


anyway, i had a really good convo with one of my best friends last night and i have decided to be less of a control freak. i'm hella pushy. that should stop.

aight. i'mma go unpack that box now. no new songs of the week for you. :( i apologize. too scatterbrained.

0 comments: