BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 7, 2009

thinking of you without a car.

so i think that i have a new song of the week. idk. it has nothing to do with me or anything, i just like the way it's sung. its called thinking of you by katy perry. idk. lol i like it.

okay so anyway, yesterday me and lauren went to a different city than the current one we live in, and it was fun :). hehe i love being sober. it gives me a sense of power. hahaha other ppl are like.. WHOA i'm drunk.. and i'm like.. HAHA sucks to be you!!! hehehe. we walked around for a while, saw police men on horses... that was interesting. the horses had like white feet. or hooooooves. or whatever. the beefizzle sent me some cute texts. :) he wants to visit me. that would be nice.

i wonder why i have trouble talking to him on the phone? i mean, we both speak english. i guess i just hate this : "what? oh yea. oh wait you go first.. uh huh.. yea. oh. wait. yea. no what?? wait i can't hear you.." so annoying. especially with people i love. its obnoxious when you're trying to have a conversation.

school starts tomorrow. i'm kinda excited for my psych and english class. just thought i'd mention that since i AM going to college. haha.


i hope my car gets fixed too. bleh without a car.

0 comments: