BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 27, 2009

i'm tired of being forgotten.

you want to know what i'm tired of? i'll tell you. i'm tired of being forgotten.
i get taken advantage of in so many freaking ways. i hate that when i move away,
people forget there ever was a trinity cuff. especially when it's people who have claimed
to be my best friend. what freaking liars they are. they don't care about me. why do i have
to be the one who works hard for my friends? for once, can't they see that i am ALL ALONE?
alone. i never truly understood the meaning of that word until i voluntarily left, and in-
voluntarily became abandoned. that is not what i signed up for. once my friends realized
the novelty of a long distance relationship was wearing off, they forgot me. do they really
think that i'll be happy to know that? oh yay! i dont have any more friends! no wonder
i wanted a boyfriend. someone who is there for me when friends leave. someone who doesn't
forget about me, because i kiss him and give him tingly feelings. oh sorry friends. sorry i can't give you tingly feelings, because apparently that's the only way you won't forget
about me, right? wrong. friends are supposed to be there through thick and thin. THICK AND THIN. where is that. tell me? we're in the thin. where are the supposed best friends? gone.
they forgot me.


and you know what? if the friends that i am talking about read this, they are going to be pissed and they are going to claim being busy. and that's fine. but you know what? that's a lie. because it is not hard to text. it is not hard to leave a comment on a survey. it is not hard to have a five minute phone call. i'm done trying. and i'm pissed. and i NEVER get pissed. i live my life in such a way that i have no reason to be pissed. life is too short to get upset over petty offenses, but don't lie to me and tell me you care when you so obviously don't.

2 comments:

Sharai said...

I'll be honest...I'm not busy, just...nvm
Anyway, I am sorry you feel this way, sweetie...
I hope you forgive me for being a bad friend
I'm the kind of person that's used to being forgotten about, so I'm sort of callused when it comes to reaching out and talking to people more...especially long distance...
I'll try to text/call you to the best that I can..

Please don't be mad =(

Pastor David Cuff said...

Trinity....you are far from forgotten....as a matter of fact we think about you most of the day around here (how could we forget with all the Facebook updates)! Plus we miss you tons...I will admit I have stopped crying off and on when remembering you are 9 hours away! Wow...you are sure growing up....remember when we climbed Vernal Falls together in Yosemite? You will always be my Girly Girl....Including after you get married!