BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 3, 2010

enogsiefil

where has she gone?


laying, crying, this hopelessness builds
whereamilost.
have you hidden meaning?
have u hidden hope?
you. you have hidden it from yourself.

you know where life lies.
you know the answer.
my question, is
what is the question?

attempting to breathe, my thoughts contract
idon'twantoexist
have u mentioned life?
have u ceased to be?
i don't want to be carried, broken as i am.

fix me first.


look at me a year ago. i am not like this. this is not me. but somewhere, somehow, that trinity has ceased to exist. she has no longer kept her grip on the life put somewhere in this mess of a world.


why do i sound so desperate? i thought i felt better. i thought the pain had numbed and turned into a dull ache. but no. it's back in full force. hounding my thoughts and dreams until i no longer want to be at the center of anyone's will, not even my own.

0 comments: