BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 8, 2009

homehomehomehomehomehomehomehome

in case the title doesn't not spell it out for you, i'm going home tomorrow. YES! hahaha i'm so excited. i'm so happy that i can finally see the people that i love and are my true family. Not only am i seeing my family at home, i am seeing my church family, and they have almost been as much as a family to me as the ones i live with all the time. they have always been there for me when my family went through hard times, and i know that if i needed something this very minute, not one of them would hesitate to drive up here and get me the help that i needed. That is true family. I have so many people back home as my safety net, and i do not know what i would do without them. Just a shout out: :) i got my mom, my dad, my brothers, my boyfriend, my best friends sharai and briana, i got my church big sisters joy and misha, i have my aunties, you-k, tensie, karyn smith, ashlee bouzianne, and so many others that i have failed to mention.

im so excited to see everybody :)

song of the week right here! that's whats up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnXrfksTjZ8

2 comments:

Sharai said...

awwwwww i'm so excited to see your beautiful face!! ya know you're coming back on peter klimo's birthday? LOL if he's reading this, i hope he doesn't feel awkward haha

oh, i love this song =)) wish colbie sang a bit more though lol

Pastor David Cuff said...

Girly Girl is coming home!