BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 25, 2009

imma be straight up pissed with this here paranormal activity. haha

so tonight i went to go see this movie paranormal activity.

definitely the first that i've seen of its kind... freakin scariest movie ever. so realistic, and the fact that demons are real is pretty intense..
bleh.

too many dark thoughts in my head.

lets think positively.
you know, i'm really proud of my decision not to drink. i don't judge people who do, and i'm more than willing to discover what the stuff tastes like, but i don't want to be someone who drinks at a party. idk why, i just like being lucid, i guess. haha.


he better text me tomorrow with a good explanation for why he cannot text or call back tomorrow. or imma be straight up pissed.

1 comments:

Sharai said...

you know what? I'm reading through your blog entries...and I realize that I haven't posted anything for a while!! So here's one!!

Uhmm, so my cousin came over with his wife from Chicago...it's...interesting. I don't think I've ever met people who don't like to talk =/ Like idk what to say! the silence in the room is louder than a Kutless concert!!! W/e they're leaving at 2 to go watch Conan O'Brien...

Oh and btw, I miss you!!!