BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

buncha craptastic

hi
do you want to know why today was crappy?
crappy day
yep, today was crap. complete
and
total
crap. it was not only crap, it was craptastic.


1. i didn't get a text from my mom. i love those. and i didn't get one. granted, i didn't text her either, but still.
2. i am feeling awful. i got some sore throat and a cough and i am a little worried that it is going to turn into some monster that comes out of my esophagus and swallows my throat. i mean, i'm sure i'm fine, but still.
3. dang it ricky bobby! you got a better grade than me! i know i didn't let it show that i cared, but i freakin tutored you, dude! how did you get a better grade on the amgov test than i did? by two freakin points, no less. i mean, i know i didn't study very hard for this test, and i know i had a headache, but still!
4. other shtuff. usual shtuff. shtuff that i don't care to talk about in a public area. stuff having to do with boys, ex boyfriends, people i shouldn't be talking to. it just hurts to much to think about.



on a brighter note, lets find out what god has been doing in my life, and then i will end with a poem. just a warning though, its really not interesting or artistic at all. its more of a song, and it sucks. when i'm not completely happy, i get minor writer's block.

what has god been doing in my life? let me tell you. he is refining me. i get these amazing epiphanies in the shower, and tonight's was that all the stuff that i view as trials really is stuff that God wants to mold me with. normally i'm all "i don't want to be molded, God! cmon!!"but now, i think i want to be molded. I mean, cmon. what could be better than being pushed bit by bit into the center of God's will? its probably better that we go willingly there, but i am one of those people that really needs a push. haha! but once i'm there, i like to stay there as long as i am able, basking in the thought that i am right where God wants me, and there i can be most used.


aight now for the poem of craptastic crap:

I'm like a kid, i'll play your games
i'm like a bird, i just want to fly away.
i wish i could do both, without failing.
But still i live on, playing and flying.

If i could pick up wings and take my shot
If everyone knew how hard i've fought
You think you know, you know you think
When all you've seen and heard
is me. working out the kinks.

Im like a child, i feel the simple stuff
I'm like an eagle: brave, hard, and rough
Take me simple, know i'm hard,
And accept my name, complete and whole.

If i could pick up wings and take my shot
If everyone knew how hard i've fought
You think you know, you know you think
When all you've seen and heard
is me. working out the kinks.

see? its a buncha crap, huh.

0 comments: