BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

lovelovehate?noloveilovesomuchpeople.ilovepeople.

lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove


my mom reminded me of something so important the other day.
i have such a passion for other people. i love people SO much. i always have to be talking to them, or hugging them, or listening to them, or watching them, or thinking about them.

when does it turn to love? if i have a "crush" on someone, say, and i think i like them, my mind is so passionate, it instantly turns into the most important thing in my life. is it love?

when do i myself love? do i have any idea what love is? love is so selfless, so caring, and so content.











i live my life.

i love my life.



i am truly happy. why don't you ask me why. :)
YOU DONT' EVEN UNDERSTAND. I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY. I LOVE LIFE!!!

1 comments:

alexxe said...

I think I heard at a wedding something like, "I pray for you more than I pray for myself." Love is unconditionally putting the other person before yourself.