BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 8, 2010

letter to a future.

hey babe.
i only write to you in my head. but i figured it might as well make a good blog entry. i mean, this blog is called "thoughts of love and happiness" you know? might as well keep up the love entries. :)

i have been praying for you for so long. you consume my thoughts because i know you are the one for me. You don't yet have a name, a face, a personality, but you already have my heart. I think that is the most important thing. The best thing about capturing my heart before you know me is that i know that this is real. God has placed you in my soul before we've even met, and i know that you are out there. God has such a plan for us, babe. We are meant to be. And i love the fact that we are called to a greater purpose. The world does not just revolve around you and me. There are others who need us. And we are called together to that. What greater purpose could life hold?

Some people may think it is weird that i have all this stuff to say and i haven't even met you. And if i have, technically i haven't because you aren't "the one" yet. But let me say that i love you. And i have loved before, but it was so selfish. So full of me. So wanting so much, without willing to give anything. And that is not true love. True love gives it all, and has it all by giving everything else away. And that is what i am willing to do for you.


Phil Wickham wrote a song called True Love, and it talks about our ultimate true love, Jesus Christ. I want us to love God together like that. And to grow closer through Him, not each other.

i love you. and i love who you are right now, who you've been, and who you are going to be.

0 comments: